Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Zone League 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Dudley v Cardiff
    3rds 5-0
    res 5-0
    1st 3-0
    not a goal for the day for the tiges

The disparity in games played means the table doesn’t mean much at this point. Dudley and Suns are unsurprisingly at the top, the Suns with two games in hand.
    Bay are poised close to the leaders as always.
    Cardiff go better than their 15 points suggests. Uni are having a great run and Olympic showed against the Suns what quality they have.
    Kotara and Olympic both have 3 games to catch up, and they both play WL and Minmi. Kotara have Suns and Olympic have Azzuri in their other catch up games. Kotara knocked over Dudley then got rolled by Swansea. Pretty much any team on their day can get the chocolates.
    With some decent weather the next month will be crucial and we’ll get a true reflection of the table. Forecast looks alright for this week and next.

Quote Originally Posted by ZLWB View Post
    The disparity in games played means the table doesn’t mean much at this point. Dudley and Suns are unsurprisingly at the top, the Suns with two games in hand.
    Bay are poised close to the leaders as always.
    Cardiff go better than their 15 points suggests. Uni are having a great run and Olympic showed against the Suns what quality they have.
    Kotara and Olympic both have 3 games to catch up, and they both play WL and Minmi. Kotara have Suns and Olympic have Azzuri in their other catch up games. Kotara knocked over Dudley then got rolled by Swansea. Pretty much any team on their day can get the chocolates.
    With some decent weather the next month will be crucial and we’ll get a true reflection of the table. Forecast looks alright for this week and next.
    Frustratingly, it won't be until mid to late July before clubs will be up to date. Hopefully we can have a run of uninterrupted fixtures now.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Addios View Post
    not a goal for the day for the tiges
    There are too many tigers in the competition. The real tigers are from Mayfield. Cardiff are just the little pussy cats

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    There are too many tigers in the competition. The real tigers are from Mayfield. Cardiff are just the little pussy cats
    hahaha you are so funny.......did someone kick you again?

This grub just cant stop crying. hope you get another smackin. lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Ccfc tigers spanked mayf cats to the point their keeper quit

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Ccfc tigers spanked mayf cats to the point their keeper quit
    If your satisfied with 1 win in 15 attempts then celebrate that. Sounds like West Tigers

hahaha you are so funny.......did someone kick you again?
    They always try, look cardiff look at lot more competitive then last year. So congratulations for that.

Cardiff do look better but let?s be real they may as well be renamed Mercenaries FC. Whole new playing roster suggests there is likely very little emotional attachment to the club from the playing group.

Half the boys have already played there, and played Cardiff all age. Zero knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Half the boys have already played there, and played Cardiff all age. Zero knowledge
    $ure they have

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    $ure they have
    Zonal to put things straight and to end the discussions.

Only 4 players from Sundays 1st grade game had not worn a tigers jersey before 2024, 1 of those being a Southy junior who played most of his juniors with 3 or 4 of our 1st graders and coaching staff, not that it matters all that much.

All clubs bring in new players, some more than others, yes we did chase a few, but in the end who cares, except maybe you? don't really know why you care so much, but there's the facts, plain and simple use it as you like...

If your satisfied with 1 win in 15 attempts then celebrate that. Sounds like West Tigers
    1 in 7 actually, not counting a couple of draws.......

Zonal to put things straight and to end the discussions.

Only 4 players from Sundays 1st grade game had not worn a tigers jersey before 2024, 1 of those being a Southy junior who played most of his juniors with 3 or 4 of our 1st graders and coaching staff, not that it matters all that much.

All clubs bring in new players, some more than others, yes we did chase a few, but in the end who cares, except maybe you? don't really know why you care so much, but there's the facts, plain and simple use it as you like...
    And interestingly you appear to have had a result that fell more in line with your 2023 form. How many players in your starting lineups from earlier matches like the Mayfield drubbing had not worn a tigers jersey before 2024 though?

I dont care that much to be honest. You flirted with relegation last season so I understand you had to do something to turn your fortunes around. However im not buying into the fact the current crop have any loyalty or real affection for the club.

And interestingly you appear to have had a result that fell more in line with your 2023 form. How many players in your starting lineups from earlier matches like the Mayfield drubbing had not worn a tigers jersey before 2024 though?

I dont care that much to be honest. You flirted with relegation last season so I understand you had to do something to turn your fortunes around. However im not buying into the fact the current crop have any loyalty or real affection for the club.
    3 actually in the Mayfield drubbing, would you like me to get the stats on other games? I have the teams for every game at my fingertips.

Loyalty and real affection(that's a nice word to use) is a two-way street, I'm sure i could say the same about some other clubs, who buy their loyalty on a much greater scale than us.
    Would they be playing if not for this? who knows, the players brought in have played 11 games for the club, sometimes things take time to grow.

In the end who has said anything about loyalty and affection except yourself, so something is grinding in there, did we cut you from our squads? did something happen to you that you feel the need to question this within CCFC and leave other clubs alone?

cheers have a good week and i'm sure you will find something else to prove whatever point you want to make, just remember i will rebutt it if it's incorrect.

It?s Cardiff old boys day Saturday, come and make yourself known, I know a couple of tiger stalwarts who would like to meet you, they?ll fill in the missing pieces for you

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    It?s Cardiff old boys day Saturday, come and make yourself known, I know a couple of tiger stalwarts who would like to meet you, they?ll fill in the missing pieces for you
    From all the different old boy days you see I would say Cardiff, Suns, Kotara and Dudley have the best turn outs on these day. Probably the best reflection on culture over an extended period

Quote Originally Posted by foreverred View Post
    it?s cardiff old boys day saturday, come and make yourself known, i know a couple of tiger stalwarts who would like to meet you, they?ll fill in the missing pieces for you
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Brains never really was your strong point was it FR?

Not sure how having a light hearted jab at 6-7 (possibly more?) new 1st grade signings has managed to upset the stalwarts and old boys so much that I will require the missing pieces to be filled in by them.

I hadn?t even realised I had insulted them with my comments? Or is it just you carrying on as a drama queen as per usual?