Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2024 Zone League 2

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    We (Bolwarra) played up there last night and to say they've been a pain in the arse to deal with to get this game on would be being polite.

Made for a pretty long day starting work early, to knock off early, to drive the few hours up the coast, to get home at midnight.

They have you by the balls but as if you don't travel up there you have to forfeit.

South Maitland have to make the trip up there aswell. It's not enjoyable midweek.
    Yep standard NF not following through with what clubs were told at the beginning of the year about mid week matches being played at Buladelah. What a joke!

Was the reason ever established why the Mayfield Jr 1st and Res teams refused to enter the pitch to play their matches over the weekend? I see Croatia have officially been awarded the 3 points for both games.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    We (Bolwarra) played up there last night and to say they've been a pain in the arse to deal with to get this game on would be being polite.

Made for a pretty long day starting work early, to knock off early, to drive the few hours up the coast, to get home at midnight.

They have you by the balls but as if you don't travel up there you have to forfeit.

South Maitland have to make the trip up there aswell. It's not enjoyable midweek.
    Maybe if Newcastle Football think these games are acceptable they should do the drive up and watch these games.

Are Newcastle Football serious about getting a real replacement for Russell Henry? Or are they happy to let L Platers run the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Maybe if Newcastle Football think these games are acceptable they should do the drive up and watch these games.

Are Newcastle Football serious about getting a real replacement for Russell Henry? Or are they happy to let L Platers run the competition?
    I was told the replacement has been announced ??? But not sure who

Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    I was told the replacement has been announced ??? But not sure who
    Chris Brain? i think it is, ex New Lambton top dog i think.

We river we finally agree on something, they were happy to do that, they have a replacement in the job, not sure if he has started yet.

At the meeting when the announced the foster team, they did say wash outs will be played midway to cut down on travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Chris Brain? i think it is, ex New Lambton top dog i think.
    I think you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    I think you are correct
    Surely not him

Agree, Guy is a complete wanker. Must not have been many candidates.

Agree, Guy is a complete wanker. Must not have been many candidates.
    Terrible decision

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    We river we finally agree on something, they were happy to do that, they have a replacement in the job, not sure if he has started yet.

At the meeting when the announced the foster team, they did say wash outs will be played midway to cut down on travel.
    I'm not that difficult Jardel, haha. With a bit of wet weather around again you guys might be one of the only grounds getting on. I don't venture out to Cardiff way much, but I might come watch your old boys' day first grade match.
    I'm sure Jim will have a beer with me.

I'm not that difficult Jardel, haha. With a bit of wet weather around again you guys might be one of the only grounds getting on. I don't venture out to Cardiff way much, but I might come watch your old boys' day first grade match.
    I'm sure Jim will have a beer with me.
    if you do look me up, 1st one's on me.

CHUFC V Mayfield

3rds 8-1
    Res 8-0
    1st 6-1