Thread: Maverick Sports Partners

Maverick Sports Partners

A new thread for everything related to our new ownership group and everything club related while under this ownership.
    The crossbar capers podcast had consortium representative Maurice Bisetto on their return podcast on Monday.
    He seems a pretty switched on business head who was positive about putting more resources into the club.
    They will be having him on their next podcast on Thursday so find their social media pages and submit some questions
    for Maurice if you have any.
    Jason Hoffman has been announced in the role of player welfare and community engagement offer.
    This is a positive for the club and hopefully we see the Hoff out and about in the community soon.
    Its no secret that under the previous ownership that we were run on the smell of an oil rag with limited resources.

A change although simple has been on the Jets social media sites, looking much more professional, also I did a change of seat with my membership and it went smoothly, little things count

Where’s our jets shaped caps ?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    A change although simple has been on the Jets social media sites, looking much more professional, also I did a change of seat with my membership and it went smoothly, little things count
    Yeah I upgraded my daughters membership and it was very quick and easy. So far so good.

Before we get too far, has the sale been completed yet?

Or is everything still subject to FA approval?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Good point Thomas, and what has changed anyway, signs are a bottom of the table finish going by Robs signings
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Will also be getting Maurice (as well as Shane & Rob) on the Jetstream in the very near future. Will post up links to submit questions when that is locked in.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast