Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1353

Thread: 2024 Zone League 1

Deadset flat out lies. Any moron including you 2 can see the guy drinking a beer in Dudley shirt before pen and bangs the fence, then he goes out of screen and then a can is thrown on the run up to shoot. Then watch when ball goes in and you see Dudley fan duck with no beer in hand. It’s all Dudley fans over there, keep trying to save face. What an embarrassment.
    Last edited by Dreamtime Yowie; Yesterday at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamtime Yowie View Post
    Deadset flat out lies. Any moron including you 2 can see the guy drinking a beer in Dudley shirt before pen and bangs the fence, then he goes out of screen and then a can is thrown on the run up to shoot. Then watch when ball goes in and you see Dudley fan duck with no beer in hand. It’s all Dudley fans over there, keep trying to save face. What an embarrassment.
    I know you are trying to entice me into an argument with a Rafa style drop shot, but I really couldn't care less. I was just clearing up your perpetuated misinformation.

I clearly stated I was there in a volunteer capacity. I have no affiliation with Dudley whatsoever. Stick to your Dreamtime stories.

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    I know you are trying to entice me into an argument with a Rafa style drop shot, but I really couldn't care less. I was just clearing up your perpetuated misinformation.

I clearly stated I was there in a volunteer capacity. I have no affiliation with Dudley whatsoever. Stick to your Dreamtime stories.
    You keep saying that and I?m not with the suns either. Zoom in on the guy with white hat then on bar tv. Start of pen he has a beer in hand, when pen is scored beer is gone. So unless he?s a magician and can pull magic tricks your story wouldn?t hold up in court because you were a volunteer. Cleary you did a crap job at crowd control and I probably know why. Let’s just turn a blind eye here or better yet let’s blame suns fans. It was aca Dudley fan on the suns megaphone also. See how stupid that sounds?

And for an extra laugh have a look at 58th minute when old mate loses it and kids and women all around him. Whoever runs that club needs to swing the axe if they want to be taken seriously. I’m sure if you ask Olympic nicely they might hand over security footage from their new stand, I did notice cameras on it, they won’t lie. And if that camera shows anything differently to what I explained then I’ll publicly apologise and be on my way.
    Last edited by Dreamtime Yowie; Yesterday at 11:11 AM.

Obvious troll is obvious

I went to GF and went with my brother and his two kids.
    I thought it was an embarrassment to Football at this level in the region.

Contest was over after 60 odd minutes with the red cards. Dudley showed fight but suns should have killed game off. There were some decent players on both sides.

But I thought the crowd in general was embarrassing and reminded me of a lower grade Hunter Rugby League final. Hardly a family friendly occasion, language was atrocious. Is this sort of stuff just accepted these days?

I heard from a guy at work that the megaphone was taken away by security and Newcastle Olympic and returned to Suns by Newcastle Football? Sounds a little odd.
    Guy that went on field for Suns to talk to Bar TV guy was the main guy on megaphone that I could see. Talked alot of dribble , not a great look for Suns if he is their rep. A few Dudley guys lost their crap after being baited by the Suns supporters. Again embarrassing, I won't be back if Suns or dudley are involved again.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious
    Feed me please, im hungry

Truth hurts I know. River boy must be a suns fan as well because he seen it pretty close to what I did.
    I seen them walk past me with megaphone but he was with Olympic security, I’m pretty sure he handed it back to suns fans he wasn’t the one on it. Like I said it was annoying and that old arsenal vs Tottenham chant of what do you think of s$#t bla bla.
    Last edited by Dreamtime Yowie; Yesterday at 12:11 PM.

Dreamtime Yowie - your meds, take them now please.

To everyone else, that was a crazy game of football. Some random thoughts on the game:

- Dudley were 30 seconds away from pulling off the best win in Newcastle football history.

- Number 8, Charlie Halsley (think i'm misspelling it) for Dudley must have covered 30kms that game... what a work horse.

- The Palozzis once again proving they are the most dominant footballing family in Newcastle. If Alex lost 30kgs he could play for the Jets.

- I'm not sure how the right back for Dudley didn't get sent off for that disgraceful challenge on the Suns midfielder in the first few minutes of the game... I'd be surprised if he didn't break or fracture his leg.

- It was bizarre to see Suns fans singing those songs in what sounded like the Bulgarian language. I have never heard any of the other ethnic clubs doing that (Azzurri, Croatia, Olympic) and I don't think that has a place in Australian football.

- Some of the bad eggs in the Dudley fanbase have tarnished the whole club with their behaviour.

- Suns fans at least had some songs to sing, the Dudley fans songs, which was mainly sung by about four or five mums, was honestly laughable.

- Dudley can blame Tully for their loss IMO. A senior player with his experience and quality getting sent off for something to stupid so early in a grand final match is probably one of the low points in his career. Not only did he do that, but the attempted """punches""" that he threw after the initial altercation was probably one of the saddest things I've seen in years. No comment on his fathers behaviour after the send off because he's been like that for years -- an absolute bellend.

- If Dudley did seal the win, they could basically thank Coxy for that red card tackle he made. That almost proved to be the smartest foul of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post

To everyone else, that was a crazy game of football. Some random thoughts on the game:

- Dudley were 30 seconds away from pulling off the best win in Newcastle football history.

- Number 8, Charlie Halsley (think i'm misspelling it) for Dudley must have covered 30kms that game... what a work horse.

- The Palozzis once again proving they are the most dominant footballing family in Newcastle. If Alex lost 30kgs he could play for the Jets.

- I'm not sure how the right back for Dudley didn't get sent off for that disgraceful challenge on the Suns midfielder in the first few minutes of the game... I'd be surprised if he didn't break or fracture his leg.

- It was bizarre to see Suns fans singing those songs in what sounded like the Bulgarian language. I have never heard any of the other ethnic clubs doing that (Azzurri, Croatia, Olympic) and I don't think that has a place in Australian football.

- Some of the bad eggs in the Dudley fanbase have tarnished the whole club with their behaviour.

- Suns fans at least had some songs to sing, the Dudley fans songs, which was mainly sung by about four or five mums, was honestly laughable.

- Dudley can blame Tully for their loss IMO. A senior player with his experience and quality getting sent off for something to stupid so early in a grand final match is probably one of the low points in his career. Not only did he do that, but the attempted """punches""" that he threw after the initial altercation was probably one of the saddest things I've seen in years. No comment on his fathers behaviour after the send off because he's been like that for years -- an absolute bellend.

- If Dudley did seal the win, they could basically thank Coxy for that red card tackle he made. That almost proved to be the smartest foul of the year.
    Tells me to take my meds and then nearly agrees with me word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by cell View Post

Well said mate!!!

That music suns were playing through the megaphone while the game was on, was ridiculous I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Builtwithlove18 View Post
    Well said mate!!!

That music suns were playing through the megaphone while the game was on, was ridiculous I must admit.
    What did the old man do?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    100% thrown by a suns supporter, Billy from olympic kicked him out, seen it with my own eyes
    100% can back this up it definitely was a suns supporter wearing a suns shirt and yes the billy guy did kick him out

Well said mate!!!

Look I?m Australian through and through but that?s a shit comment to make. We all love to go out and dine on Italian, Greek , Macedonian and Asian food when it suits us but when they play some cultural music it?s ridiculous? Is it ridiculous when we listen to a Hakka? Or when we listen to English music during breaks in sports games? Or is it only because it?s Macedonian music that?s ridiculous? You don?t sound anti European at all. Bet you love a pizza and a European holiday but.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamtime Yowie View Post
    Look I?m Australian through and through but that?s a shit comment to make. We all love to go out and dine on Italian, Greek , Macedonian and Asian food when it suits us but when they play some cultural music it?s ridiculous? Is it ridiculous when we listen to a Hakka? Or when we listen to English music during breaks in sports games? Or is it only because it?s Macedonian music that?s ridiculous? You don?t sound anti European at all. Bet you love a pizza and a European holiday but.

Apologies I didn?t mean the music is shit?but when the game is on & they are pumping that through the megaphone it wasn?t the best to listen to. Even some of the suns players didn?t like it.

Started abusing people in the crowd �� lol

Started abusing people in the crowd �� lol
    After his son was subjected to a torrent of personal abuse by the father of the Suns player he allegedly headbutted

Quote Originally Posted by Jonka View Post
    After his son was subjected to a torrent of personal abuse by the father of the Suns player he allegedly headbutted
    You can see it all on bar tv, 58th minute. Young kids around him and all. You can see the apple didn?t fall far from the tree. If he throws them like his son did on the pitch I wouldn?t be worried but LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jonka View Post
    Oh well?shouldn?t have been a clown on the field & none of that would have happened. Want to take up fighting go join a boxing gym. Tully has always been a clown, would have loved to see foteff put one on his chin.

I thought the security provided by Newcastle Football was pretty useless. Walking away and looking in the other direction whenever there was trouble brewing.