Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,341 to 1,352 of 1352

Thread: 2024 Zone League 1

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
    I thought the security provided by Newcastle Football was pretty useless. Walking away and looking in the other direction whenever there was trouble brewing.
    Maybe they should do what the Lower Hunter RL does, they supply all security, catch is they take gate and bar takings(also supply RSA and pay bar staff).

Quote Originally Posted by Jonka View Post
    After his son was subjected to a torrent of personal abuse by the father of the Suns player he allegedly headbutted
    ?Allegedly?
    lol

Clowns from both sides and we trying to argue who had the worst lol.

This is just getting embarrassing now
    Time to move on surely

Might be for the best that Dudley has moved up a division. Imagine the rematch when these two faced off for the first time next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonal Marking View Post
    Might be for the best that Dudley has moved up a division. Imagine the rematch when these two faced off for the first time next season.
    Not sure if you're new here but this isn't the first time stuff like this has happened between these 2 teams.
    The Australian Cup draw could get interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Not sure if you're new here but this isn't the first time stuff like this has happened between these 2 teams.
    The Australian Cup draw could get interesting
    I was thinking the same. You watch Northern draw them out against each other at first chance in their random draw.

I was entertained by last weekends grand final, but more in the sense of an Adam sandler movie sort of entertainment haha? neither of these two teams make finals next year in their respective comps heard it here first

Also remind me to never go to a Dudley pub I would hate to have to knock out the ten old blokes that want a biff…… Chad life relax fans it’s just a game

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beautiful 2.0 View Post
    I was entertained by last weekends grand final, but more in the sense of an Adam sandler movie sort of entertainment haha? neither of these two teams make finals next year in their respective comps heard it here first
    Yeah unless you know of some mass player exodus that the rest of us dont then you must be off your meds if you think Suns won?t qualify for next seasons 5 team final series.

If Dudley keep their current team together they will qualify for the finals in the division above as well.

People thought Beresfield were going to be a powerhouse after winning zone league 1. history doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes. Their best players aren’t getting younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beautiful 2.0 View Post
    People thought Beresfield were going to be a powerhouse after winning zone league 1. history doesn?t repeat itself, but it often rhymes. Their best players aren?t getting younger.
    Bero were strong 1 year. These clubs have sustained success over 10+ years. They aren?t all of a sudden about to drop of a cliff