Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1397

Thread: 2024 Zone League 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    tell me more about this...
    Some inside info I have been receiving from a couple suns committee members, they are interested to talk to the head coach at Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Builtwithlove18 View Post
    Big fellas must be enjoying a good breakfast haha

I think with the Cardiff coach taking over at the suns, some of the original suns boys won?t be happy. Croatia coach sticking his nose in recuritment nice & early.
    Money talks

Not even a week since the season finished and already you guys talking about Croatia and putting rumours out there ha ha ha.
    You guys can hate on the club and spread BS or whatever but since re-forming 3 years ago Croatia has made a massive mark on the local Football scene.

Last club that played out of Pasadena went bust when the money ran out. Lets see if history repeats itself.

Quote Originally Posted by NUGUNS View Post
    Last club that played out of Pasadena went bust when the money ran out. Lets see if history repeats itself.
    I can guarantee you now, from what’s been spoken about…Croatia want to go to the top, there’s no running out of money anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by straightred88 View Post
    Money talks
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Not even a week since the season finished and already you guys talking about Croatia and putting rumours out there ha ha ha.
    You guys can hate on the club and spread BS or whatever but since re-forming 3 years ago Croatia has made a massive mark on the local Football scene.
    You miss said Croatian dollars has made a massive mark.

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    That argument about $$$ is kind of getting boring now when you consider a lot of clubs in ZL pay their players.
    Also when you post magician, can structure your sentences so they actually make sense 😆

They are all fearful of Croatia, many on here never wanted us to be promoted and would have been cheering on Stockton, they know we are going to shake up the league and don't want them taken down a notch or two. It's also why they make stuff up about the club because they know the league will be shaken up and instead of looking at themselves they want to desperately believe anything that will limit the blow. Someone asked me the other day if it was true the player budget was over $100k, absolutely laughable.
    Last edited by Taffy; Today at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    They are all fearful of Croatia, many on here never wanted us to be promoted and would have been cheering on Stockton, they know we are going to shake up the league and don't want them taken down a notch or two. It's also why they make stuff up about the club because they know the league will be shaken up and instead of looking at themselves they want to desperately believe anything that will limit the blow. Someone asked me the other day if it was true the player budget was over $100k, absolutely laughable.
    🤣

That argument about $$$ is kind of getting boring now when you consider a lot of clubs in ZL pay their players.
    Also when you post magician, can structure your sentences so they actually make sense ��
    "can you"

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    You do realise most clubs in zone league spend dollars ?

Some inside info I have been receiving from a couple suns committee members, they are interested to talk to the head coach at Cardiff.
    so, your saying they want to talk with him, or they already have??

You do realise most clubs in zone league spend dollars ?
    I wouldn?t call covering rego spending $ - more of a reimbursement for the players cost to play. I?m sure most clubs do that.

Paying players per game a different story though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    so, your saying they want to talk with him, or they already have??
    From my understanding is they want to talk to him?

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    I wouldn?t call covering rego spending $ - more of a reimbursement for the players cost to play. I?m sure most clubs do that.

Paying players per game a different story though.

I can guarantee you now, most of the bigger clubs in zone league 1 pay players. Not all players but some DEFINITELY get paid.

You’re not a fan of Croatia & that is fine…just keep watching the club succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    Yes it's definitely not because the carry on and arrogance from many in the club that is the reason why many were cheering on Stockton to win promotion. There are a couple of decent humans there but they're overshadowed by the many rotten ones.

For example, the coach is a complete and utter ****wit who is more interested trying to pick fights with opposition players on and off the field. Spending your promotion celebration night inboxing another player calling him a "dwarf looking ****, little dog, bitch, maggot, cocksucker" and also telling him "wait until i slap the **** out of you" is pathetic stuff from a senior member of the club. Also incredibly hilarious that he called somebody else a fat c**t without a hint of irony too

But yeah, they're fearful i guess

From my understanding is they want to talk to him?
    so this is your quote.

"I think with the Cardiff coach taking over at the suns, some of the original suns boys won?t be happy."

going by this he is already there...

How many clubs are maintaining their current coaching staff? Suns and Cardiff obviously aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    Yes it's definitely not because the carry on and arrogance from many in the club that is the reason why many were cheering on Stockton to win promotion. There are a couple of decent humans there but they're overshadowed by the many rotten ones.

For example, the coach is a complete and utter ****wit who is more interested trying to pick fights with opposition players on and off the field. Spending your promotion celebration night inboxing another player calling him a "dwarf looking ****, little dog, bitch, maggot, cocksucker" and also telling him "wait until i slap the **** out of you" is pathetic stuff from a senior member of the club. Also incredibly hilarious that he called somebody else a fat c**t without a hint of irony too

But yeah, they're fearful i guess
    From what I have been told around the playing group….a couple of the players were inboxing this certain individual off the coaches account. The players were reacting to a video this certain individual posted on social media that they felt offended by.